Welcome to episode 192 of Profit Boss® Radio! Today, we’re talking about 7-figure mindsets–what it means to have a solid perspective on not just launching a business or making money, but all things entrepreneurial.
If you’re an entrepreneur, life can feel like an uphill battle, especially as you struggle to carve out your niche, find your place, and build/scale your first seven-figure business. Some may find themselves feeling unfulfilled, struggling to stay motivated, and even feeling consumed by self-loathing when the going gets tough. But that’s not what every entrepreneur experiences, and it’s not what you should, either.
To help us manage these thoughts and challenges, I’m joined by Ron Reich. Ron helps emerging experts build seven-figure businesses, and he’s also my launch coach. He’s a wealth of information, and he’s worked with some incredible names, including Hay House Publishing, Todd Herman, Selena Soo, Denise Duffield-Thomas, and Ryan Levesque–to name just a few.
If you’re ready to stop struggling and finally understand how real entrepreneurs achieve breakthroughs and hit their goals, then this conversation is for you!
Here’s what you’ll find out in this week’s episode of Profit Boss® Radio:
- Believe in yourself because if you don’t, nobody else will.
- How the mindset of an A Player is that they do what is necessary, they understand necessity and they never deviate from that.
- When a 7-figure entrepreneur decides they’re going to create something, they are focused and they remain focused until they achieve the goal.
- Asking for help or reaching out to those who are in a position to help you is not a weakness.
- The value of giving that extra 3% and going the extra mile, even with something as simple as making phone calls yourself to promote an event.
- The power of the “Antifragile” mindset and understanding that what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger.
- How an A Player is ruthless, relentless and focused on controlling the things that are within their control.
- The difference between leading indicators vs lagging indicators.
- The value in setting aggressive, yet achievable goals. Take action, and stay on the path.
- Why the most successful high achievers are fantastic at implementing.
- Don’t procrastinate and wait until you’re in alignment. The sooner you make that phone call, the sooner you’ll get the results you’re looking for.
- Energy is power so stay focused on maximizing your energy, which will make you a far more productive person.
- Most people typically have 4-5 productive hours each day so getting the proper amount of sleep, eating healthy with daily exercise will help you get the most out of those hours.
- Never be afraid to get outside of your comfort zone. Challenge yourself because this is how you grow!
To get access to the full show notes, including all the resources mentioned, visit https://hilaryhendershott.com/ron-reich-7-figure-mindset
Follow Hilary on:
Subscribe to Profit Boss® Radio